I have extensibly working with Magento APIs lately. At one instance I got error “invalid API path”. After some digging around, I found the solutions and issue that caused it.
This issue is caused when the magento API call is not defined in the XML definition of the API file. The original API call was “catalog_product.create” and I used “product_catalog.create” so this was the reason for “invalid API Path” error in Magento API.
Hope this information helps.
Account picture in windows8.1
It’s been a while I have been using Windows8.1 activated. I tried to change the account picture and lock screen background but to my surprise I could not change it. After researching a bit, I came to know that this issue was caused by the folder permissions issue in windows8.1. In order to change account picture and lock screen background picture the user needs to have access to “C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures”. Once I knew the issue it was matter of minutes to get this done.
Please follow the below process to assign permissions to yourself in windows8.1 pro.
1. Hit “Ctrl+r” type “%programdata%\Microsoft\”
2. Select “User Account Pictures” click properties
3. Remove the “Read Only” attribute checkbox from this folder
4. Click on “Security” Tab
5. Click “edit” > It will show a new window
6. In newly shown window, Click “Add” > This will again show a new window “Select User & Groups”
7. In “Select User & Groups” window click advanced, This will again show a new window, Here click in “Find Now”
8. From the displayed search results select your “username”, If you are not sure about how to find your username it’s quite easy.
How to find username?
2. Type “cmd”
3. The user would be last one in the bash terminal e.g. “c:\Users\samundra>”. Then “samundra” would be the username.
9. Once user is selected, Select that user in permission window and under “Permissions for user” section “check mark” on allow for him on everything.
10. click “OK” on every window that’s been opened.
11. Now try to change the account picture and lock screen background.
Please let me know if you have any confusions on this.
CONSTITUTION of NEPAL 2072
Today, Nepal got its most awaited constitution 2072. Being Nepali this is proud moment for me and for all Nepalese. There has been clashes between political leaders, parties. Despite all the shortcomings they gave us the constitution 2072. I hadn’t expected the constitution would come so sooner.
Here is my facebook status.
Congrats to all of us #Nepalese for the new constitution 2072. Celeberation begins smile emoticon with Asee Shrestha being an Engineer eight years is not a long span for something that has to do with country’s revolution. Once again thanks to all the political parties, leaders who showed their active participation in this historical moment.
This error usually is caused when a same library is referenced more than once in gradle build configurati
Cordova Build Error
The solution is very simple we’ve to remove the plugin that is causing the conflict. Issue the below provided two commands one after other.
Change the current directory to the ionic project and then issue the below commands.
$ cordova plugin remove com.google.playservices // version 19
$ cordova plugin add com.google.playservices // version 21
Those command basically remove the conflicting plugin and then re-install it again. Somehow this fixes the issue but don’t know how this internally works perhaps configuration is re-written when plugin is added again.
Below references were used to solve this issue and you too might find them useful in case above command did not work for you.