Making site search engine friendly makes search engines find your url easy and index it nicely, so it makes them easy to crawl your site.
- First Login to your site.
- Under Settings Click in Permalinks
- Then Under Custom Settings Choose Custom Settings
You can find more custom tags in wordpress site Find More Custom Tag Here
- Then download Permalink Redirector Plugins and install it. Then Activate it.
- Now You have successfully changed the url link to Search Engine Friendly. Congratulations.
Copy the code generated by wordpress for use in .htaccess file.
If you find that after following the steps above your links are not changed, then your .htaccess file has to be updated manually. [ Teach Me How ]